Certified Cyber Forensic Investigator
Cybercrimes are continuously escalated in India. As more cybercrimes are reported and thus there is a need for a qualified cyber forensic investigator. Meanwhile, FORnSEC Solutions solutions provide you training courses to give complete knowledge of the cyber forensic investigation. This course enables you to understand the comprehensive process which is performed during a cyber forensic investigation from identifying the cybercrime to presenting the report of digital evidence in front of the court. Students will understand various concepts like searching and seizing of digital evidence, Stenography, deleted data recovery from mobile/hard disk. This course provides information about mobile forensic, computer forensic, network forensic.
This field of cyber forensic is all about investigating digital devices/gadgets such as computers, mobile phones, laptops involve in the crime. In the end, it gives the basic idea about criminology in today’s world and IT ACT which includes various sections and penalties. Similarly, Case studies examples have been presented for practical approaches and this whole course will assist you in carrying cybercrime investigation in an effective manner. Certified Cyber Forensic Investigator has a very good package. Get our course now.
Benefits Of Certified Cyber Forensic Investigator
- This course is helpful for the students who want to grab opportunities in the government sector, IT sector, banking, military, and defense sector, and MNC’s.
- Meanwhile, this course will acknowledge you with the basics of Computer Forensics, Computer Forensic Investigation which would be beneficial not only for students but also for LEA, Advocates, CA.
- As practical knowledge is a must where if students are getting to work on live cases, which would become the icing on sugar. So, this course provides practical alignment of cyber forensics investigation with case studies. Which is useful for career growth in the future.
- There’s high demand for qualified cyber forensics professionals because nearly every police department needs trained candidates with suitable credentials.
- As the number of cybercrime increasing day by day. Similarly, the job requirements available in India are 100,000+ and are expected to grow 300,000+ in the upcoming year.
- Various job roles in this course are cyber forensic expert, cyber forensic analyst, digital forensic analyst, digital forensic analyst, etc
- There is n number of jobs available in the IT sector, government sector, banking sector, military and defense sector, airlines, manufacturing, etc. with the highest package.
If you are looking for Certified Cyber Forensic Investigator then you are at right place
Part Payment / One Time Payment
Share this course
Workshop & Seminar.