What is Cyber Security and Which courses are best to join this field?
What is Cyber Security and why is it becoming a boom in the IT Sector. Let’s start by understanding the definition of Cyber Security.
Cyber Security refers to the practice of leveraging technologies, and processes with the best IT culture to protect the systems, servers, and digital assets of an IT company to protect against cyber-attack.
Cyber Security has become one of the most critical aspects of today’s sector.
With an increase in the cyber security sector, there has been a tremendous increase in cyber-attacks.
So, More than 30,000 websites are hacked each day,
And not only large-scale industries but small-scale industries are also becoming a victim of cyber-attack.
So, If you are involved in any type of business activity where it involves the use of digital devices,
Then you have experienced a cyber-attack, if not then you will definitely experience a cyber-attack.
The field of cyber security is growing tremendously, So the need for cyber security experts is growing day by day.
So, Who are these Cyber security experts?
Cyber Security Experts play a very keen role in securing the digital assets of a company from cyber attacks, threats, and vulnerabilities by using their expertise in this field.
According to some websites need for Cyber Experts has been increasing.
So, as a result of the increasing number and sophistication of cyber threats.
The cyber security market is expected to grow from $75 billion in 2015 to $170 billion by 2020.
According to Forbes, which means the job outlook is strong and salaries are soaring.
Here are some of the stats that illustrate the current cyber security landscape — from data breach data to job outlook to salaries and education.
How to Become a Cyber Security Expert?
Becoming a Cyber Security Expert is not so difficult in this era.
- Obtain a graduation and post-graduation degree in cyber security from a recognized university.
- And once the degree is completed, jump on to get a certification in cyber security from recognized companies like https://fornsec.in/training/ and institution
- Once the Certification is complete, it’s time to experience the practical things of the cyber security domain, which can be accomplished by doing internships at a reputed company.
- So After completing the internships you can opt for various vacancies that are available in the field of cyber security experts.
What Job post you can get, after perusing an education in Cyber Security?
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Expert
- Network Security Expert
- Ethical Hacker
- Chief Information Security officer
- Cyber Security Manager
- Security Architect
Salary of Cyber Security Expert.
The above job post has an average salary package of 6 to 7,00,000 /- annum.